Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tulsa Weddings | {Roxie & Steven}

This is one of those times that it doesn't even take a second to realize these two are perfect for each other!! Both fun loving and caring, always in good spirits and having a blast! It was a real pleasure for me to attend their wedding! Steven and I have worked together for over 2 years. He is my boss...and a good one! :) Everyone at work was overjoyed when he told us he was engaged! What a lucky man he is... he met Roxie! I have only had the chance to meet Roxie a couple of times before the wedding and she was always so friendly! And on the day of the wedding she was so happy and carefree and so was Steven! I had a blast getting to know you guys better and a be there for a few of those special moments on your BIG day! Congrats Again!



No comments:

Post a Comment